- $175 per hunter / per day
- flooded cornifields
- field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
- all equipment provided
- heated pit blinds
- fully guided hunts
- lodging available
- Near Squaw Creek Refuge
- Mound City, Missouri
Fall Waterfowl Hunting for mallards and Canada geese less than one mile from Squaw Creek NWR. We have seats available in 24ft heated pit blind. $175 per hunter / per day
All necessary equipment provided to hunt. Full body duck decoys, full body Canada goose decoys, Mojo’s and snow goose decoys. Lodging is available for an additional charge. Pit blinds are heated.
We will be hunting a picked dry cornfield.
Fall Missouri waterfowl season. Call 855-473-2875 to reserve your seat.
To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Annual memberships dues are $3000.00 per membership and are due January 1st,
Limited to 5 Memberships
The Squaw Creek Hunt Club headquarters is located less than one mile west of the Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge near Mound City, Missouri and offers the following amenities to club members and their guests.
Memberships Includes Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
Unlimited Fall Waterfowl Hunting
- pit blinds in Missouri River bottoms located less than 1 mile from Southwest corner of Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge
– blinds provided – layout ground blinds, duck blinds, pit blinds
– field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
– all equipment provided – duck decoys, full body Canada decoys (Avery & Bigfoot)
– fully guided
Lodging & Food
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper – (can be provided)